Search This Blog

Saturday, April 21, 2012

A Serious Note.....


I  AM  SO  BLESSED!  
Thanks, Dear FaceBook Friends, for covering me in prayer during my emergency episode last night immediately following a freaky backwards fall off a ladder onto our tile floor, and my head going through the wall.  Even while being strapped and taped to a board by the paramedics, our oldest daughter, Dianna, was kneeling over me praying for God to heal my body.  The rest of our children were not only in prayer but soliciting prayers from their FaceBook friends.  A great peace passed over us that we ARE children of The Creator & the Master of Healing......and HE is in charge....that HE had instructed us to pray.

I will not even pretend that my concerns about my condition were due to the severe pain in my back’ neck and head ..….but I was quickly comforted .... reminded that God is faithful.  Also, God lives richly in the hearts of our children and grandchildren (I include their mates as our children).  Then each of our children brought their cell phones, reading their endless responses from FaceBook friends offering prayers and encouragement…filling the ER with the Holy Father’s presence....and witness to doctors, nurses, and other patients.

Following four hours of test, scans & x-rays it was confirmed that God’s hand had touched me.  I was released to go home after 2:00 A.M.....and I walked out with my family. 

“Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.” (Philippians 4:6)

“… whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.” (Mark 11:24)

I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone—“  (1 Timothy 2:1)

“And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.” (Ephesians 6:18)

“…. no one can snatch them (ME) out of my Father’s hand.  I and the Father are one.” (John 10:28-30)

I thank each for your love, concern & prayers -- “..I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers.” (Ephesians 1:16)

And to your prayers, just add that this incident was not in vain and that lives were touched and to God be the glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment